Blog brought to you by the creators of Dr. Lunch

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tasty and del.icio.us

I'm riding a wave of hipness as I have switched my bookmarks to del.icio.us. I looked at del.icio.us before, but couldn't make the switch from my Yahoo! bookmarks. One of the things that made the difference this time was the Firefox add-on that replaces Firefox's bookmarking with del.icio.us. The add-on comes with a handy toolbar that provides me quick access to my bookmarks. You can organize by bookmark (most recent or most used) or tags. I like using the tags. Here are my shared bookmarks...

jrehfeld's bookmarks on del.icio.us

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are too little good sites. Your site is the best. Thank you for the chance to sign your guest book.
- gratuitousdeveloper.blogspot.com 2
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the blog about psp camera found it very informative. I found a good website which also features psp camera and psp camera. The link is great for **uk bargains** including Nintendo Wii, PS2, PS3, games consoles and features famous online stores inc Argos, Marks and Spencer, Empire Direct, LX Direct, Tesco, Next. There is also a chance to play online bingo and try your luck at the online gambling sites available inc roulette, poker and fruit machines. I've also found another site for **free soccer links**. Hope you find these sites interesting - all the best!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in fаct dеlіghted tο glance at thіѕ ωebpagе postѕ ωhich containѕ plеnty of uѕeful
fаcts, thanκs foг pгovidіng thеsе datа.


Alѕo visit mу site ... elgento halogen oven

Thursday, May 09, 2013

 

Post a Comment

<< Home